2007年12月30日 星期日

Go to the Xiangjiang Safari Park Guangzhou and the Crocopark Guanzhou.

On the 22-12-07 morning (Day one), I went to China for trip by bus with my family.

After two hour, we went to the Xiangjiang Safari Park to see a lot of animals. We could see five White Tigers, six Bengal Tigers, seven Snow Tigers, a lot of White Lions, two Bactrianus Camels, some Red-Crown Cranes, a lot of Pelicans, some Toucans, some Hyacinthune Macaws, some Giant Anteaters, eight Koalas, some Giant Panda, a little Lesser Panda, some Golden Monkeys, four Giant Salamanders, a lot of Owls, Whistling Swan...... The Owls were very interesting. I saw two Koalas, they were very cute. After that, we went to watched White Tiger Show. There had some lions and some tigers, one actor put his head into lion mouth. And then, the tiger and the lion jumped the fire ring. It was very exciting.

On the 23-12-07 morning (Day two), we went to the Crocopark Guangzhou to see Croco. In the Crocopark, we watched the Croco King, we went to the Croco Wrestling Show and saw the Pig Diving. In the Croco King, my brother saw the Croco King , "It was very big." he said. After that, we went to watch the Croco Wrestling Show where I met my classmate Gigi Au. We were very happy.Then, we went to see the Pig Diving, the pig was cute and amazing.
During this trip, I'm very happy and I would introduce that places to my friends to visit.

沒有留言: