2008年3月23日 星期日

Trip to Cheung Chau

Today, my father bring my brother and I to visit Cheung Chau by ferry.

Firstly, we go to have our lunch at the "Cheung Kee" fish ball noodles restaurant. At there, we eat their famous fish ball noodles. I feel this noodles is very delicious. My father and my brother also enjoy much too.

Then, we walk into the candy shop. At there, I can see many interesting candies. And suddenly, I see some "Ding Ding Candy" here. Then my brother come and say 'I want to buy this candy to mother. ' So, father buy some "Ding Ding Candy" for us.

After that, we walk about half an hour to the Cheung Po Chai Cave. We go into the cave. The cave is very dark. Luckily, father has brought two torches before so that we have light to show the way. Inside the cave, we need to walk about few minutes to go out the cave, we feel very happy.

Finally, we go to the central market to eat fish congee. They are so yummy.

In this trip, I feel very happy because I have eaten lot of delicious food and to visit the Cheung Po Chai Cave is very amazing and exciting.

1 則留言:

Miss Chan 提到...

Did you take some pictures in Cheing Chau. Would you like post some on your blog?